- Monday – Friday9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday9 am – 5 pm
- Sunday9 am – 2 pm
Book an Appointment
For some women ,the gift of donated eggs is their only chance to have a baby.
Who Needs Egg Donation?
- A Premature Menopause-affects 1-2% Women Under 40.
- Ovaries Damaged By Chemotherapy Or Radiotherapy Treatment Of Cancer.
- Genetic Abnormalities Like Turner’s Syndrome.
- Poorly Functioning Ovaries As They Get Older.
- Resistant Ovaries.
- A High Risk Of Passing On Genetic Disorders To Their Offsprings.
What Happens At Pifc?
- Donor Screening To Ensure They Are Free Of Infections,diseases Or Genetic Conditions
- That Might Be Transmitted. A Thorough Medical And Family History Is Taken And Medical
- Examination And Blood Tests Are Performed.
- A Detailed Counseling Of Donor Is Done And Treatment Process,risks And Complications Are Explained.
- Donor Receives Injections For Follicular Stimulation.the Donated Eggs Are Fertilized Using Sperm Of The Recipient’s Partner And The Resulting Embryos Transferred To The Recipient’s Womb.