• Blood tests:- All
• Hormone Test:- FSH , LH, PRL , T3, T4, TSH, AMH etc [Husband wife both]
High Resolution ultrasound (by latest and high end Machines)-TVS,Transabdominal TRUS, colour doppler [Male, Female];
Endometrial, Blood FLOW (By 4Dmachine) Follicle Monitoring
(1) HSG ( Hysterosalpingography)
(2) Video hysterolaparoscopy
(3) Semen analysis, Semen fructose.
(4) Sperm function test.
(5) Test for ROS, DNA Fragmentation in semen.
(6) Testicular Biopsy by FNAC- multiple sites.
(7) Testcular / scrotal –Ultrasound and doppler.
(8) Endometrial Biopsy and HPE/TB Test
(9) Post coitol test ( PCT), Genetic councelling
All Types Of Infertility Treatment
• BY Ovulution induction medicines
• IUI- husband .
• Donor semen.
(Use frozen, testested sample from reputed semen bank)
Test tube baby
(1) Ivf- ET (invitrofertilization.)
(2) ICSI (Intracytoplas mic spern injection – micromanipulation)
(3) ET( Embryotransfer – fresh , frozen, embryodonation)
(4) Blastocyst culture/ transfer .
(5) Assisted hatching chemical, laser
(6) Donor oocyte IVF-ICSI
• Vitrification/ feezing -oocyte embryo
• Semen freezing
• Testicular aspiration in azoospermia-TESA, PESA,MESA,TESE etc
• Fertility enhancing laproscopic and hysterscopic surgeries
• Tubal microsurgery
• male inferlitity- Surgical and medical treatment
• Harmonel treatment – thyroid ,hyperplectenenia (prolactin)FSH,LH etc.
• Laproscopic surgery- for ectopic pregnancy.
(i) Ovarian drilling
(iii) Tubal Pregnancy Test
During the IVF process, the woman’s eggs are removed during a small surgical procedure and fertilised in a laboratory using a specimen of sperm from the woman’s partner, or donor sperm if necessary. The fertilised egg, called an embryo, is next surgically implanted into the uterus (womb) of the woman.